GET YOUR GLOW BACK, FORT LAUDERDALE! PLATELET RICH PLASMA (PRP) FOR FACIAL REJUVENATION & HAIR LOSS
Prevent the subtle signs of the aging process with nature’s own filler and rejuvenator, Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP). PRP allows you to treat problem areas on the face without surgery or downtime.
Thicker hair can also be had with PRP treatments to the scalp. PRP Hair restoration can deliver remarkable improvement to your appearance (and even your confidence!)
PLATELET RICH PLASMA (PRP) GIVES YOU THE GLOW THAT CAN DECLINE WITH AGING.
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) rejuvenation can help turn back the clock on your face, hair, and complexion without surgery or downtime
- Our FDA approved system is able to isolate varying potencies and concentrations for patient specific needs.
- Performed in our comfortable and convenient Fort Lauderdale office.
- PRP can be combined with laser or microneedling procedures to enhance your results by allowing growth factors to penetrate deeper into the skin.
- The appearance of embarrassing scars are also improved through the corrective repair mechanism of PRP and collagen induction.
- Your body’s own Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) can help roll back many of the frustrating effects of getting older by rejuvenating collagen and supporting skin and hair structures. Healthy hair growth is clinically stimulated, and collagen delivery and induction tightens the skin anywhere on the face and body. As a result, these treatments are clinically proven to help prevent the subtle signs of the aging process even before it progresses.
HERE ARE A FEW FAQ’S ABOUT THIS AMAZING PROCEDURE:
- Your blood is drawn and PRP is then isolated and injected into problem areas
- We commonly combine microneeding & radiofrequency treatment as a complement to PRP injections
- Two to four treatments are recommended
- Minimal to no downtime
- PRP is widely used across all medical specialties and has become known as our own personal “Fountain of Youth”