GET YOUR GLOW BACK WITH PLATELET RICH PLASMA AND MICRONEEDLING
What is Microneedling?
The demand for non-surgical aesthetic procedures with little to no downtime for patients are on the rise. Microneedling with Skin Pen is designed to stimulate and remodel collagen while addressing the common signs of aging. It is ideally suited for patients who wish to revitalize and refresh the appearance of their skin. By adjusting the micro-needles, treatments can be tailored to address each patient’s individual concerns such as fine lines, wrinkles, acne scars, uneven pigment and striae at the depth required for each condition.
PREVENT THE SUBTLE SIGNS OF THE AGING PROCESS WITH NATURE’S OWN FILLER AND REJUVENATOR, PLATELET RICH PLASMA
PRP ALLOWS YOU TO TREAT PROBLEM AREAS ON THE FACE WITHOUT SURGERY WHILE DECREASING DOWNTIME.
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) gives you the glow that otherwise declines with age.
WHAT IS PLATELET RICH PLASMA?
Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) is a highly concentrated autologous serum that is rich in growth factors. These growth factors regulate and induce a number of remodeling and rejuvenating pathways wherever they are directed. Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) rejuvenation can help turn back the clock for your face, hair, and complexion without surgery while decreasing downtime with any procedure.
HOW IT WORKS
The secret behind our practice’s high standard of reproducible results relies entirely on our skill level and familiarity with the procedure as well as our FDA approved platelet concentrating system. The Progen Platelet concentration system allows for safe, sterile and easy collection and titration of your own plasma. The system is scientifically validated with 510(k) clearance, providing confidence in the quality of platelets available to use for various applications such as natural facial volumization, scalp rejuvenation, wound care and in complement to aesthetic skin remodeling techniques.
Additionally, Aesthetix offers the ability to use a super concentrate (5X PRP) to inject under the skin.
This solution is derived from your own blood and spun down a second time for more concentrated growth factors.
On the same day, we can inject this “super PRP” under your skin to even out and fill in areas such as check bones and under eyes.
A beautifully combined treatment would include subdermal injection of 5x PRP, microneedling, and PRP dripped over of the microneedling channels for dermal delivery.
WHY COMBINE MICRONEEDLING & PRP?
- MICRONEEDLING IS MINIMALLY INVASIVE, REQUIRING LITTLE TO NO DOWNTIME.
- PATIENTS NOTICE DECREASED HEALING TIME AND IMPROVED SKIN RESILIENCY ALMOST IMMEDIATELY WHEN COMPARED TO PATIENTS WHO UNDERGO TREATMENTS WITHOUT PRP.
- WITHIN 1 MONTH, PATIENTS CAN EXPECT IMPROVEMENT OF SKIN TEXTURE AND HYDRATION AS WELL AS SUBTLE SKIN TIGHTENING.
- GROWTH FACTORS ENHANCE COLLAGEN INDUCTION THERAPY AND REMODELING OUTCOMES.
- ACNE SCARRING PATIENTS SEE A MORE IMPRESSIVE IMPROVEMENT WITH THE ADDITION OF CONCENTRATED GROWTH FACTOR DELIVERY TO SKIN REMODELING PROCEDURES.
- MOST PATIENTS COMMENT THAT THEIR SKIN IS “BRIGHTER” AND “FIRMER”.
- OUR PLASMA CONCENTRATION AND COLLECTION PROCESS IS SAFE, STERILE, AND STANDARDIZED. YOU WILL HAVE A HIGHER AND MORE CONCENTRATED AMOUNT OF PLASMA FILTERED FROM YOUR BLOOD THAN YOU WOULD AT A MEDSPA OR NON-PHYSICIAN SUPERVISED FACILITY, TRANSLATING TO A MORE ENHANCED OUTCOME.
- GROWTH FACTORS ARE ABLE TO REACH THE DERMIS WHERE THEY ARE ABLE TO AID IN THE RESTRUCTURING AND REJUVENATION OF SKIN, RATHER THAN SITTING ON TOP OF THE SKIN WHERE THEY ARE NOT PROPERLY ABSORBED FOR DESIRED EFFECTS.